Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bad business decision

I've been working out at the Prague YMCA (funny, I know) for the past month or so. I recently discovered the awesomeness of the sauna below the weight room.

So today I go there a little "under the weather" after a long night (more like morning) at Karlovy Lazne, the 5-story club by the river with Dana Katz and visiting friends. But, to my surprise, the Y doesn't open the sauna until 2 p.m. (I went at one). Of course, that got my business wheels spinning.

Saunas are perhaps the best hangover medicine ever to grace the Earth (I went back at two). Alcohol literally seeps out of your pores for 20 minutes and you feel like a million bucks when you get out (it's the only way I'll be able to finish this paper this afternoon).

Anyway, if the Y marketed its sauna for what it is -- the best hangover cure ever -- and opened it in the morning, they could see some serious newfound cash flow. Some people have to be productive before 4 p.m., you know? I just don't happen to be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment