Thursday, May 7, 2009

Final trip of the semester

Tomorrow my friend Ryan and I are headed to Copenhagen, Denmark (if the Danish couple I met in Rome is reading this, please email me) for what will be my last trip of this wild semester abroad. We are staying with Corey, a friend of mine from DU, which is nice because we don't have to pay for a hostel or hotel. I wanted to go to a Scandinavian country before I left. Oslo, Norway; Helsinki, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden were atop the list, but the flight to Copenhagen was cheaper, plus I knew Corey is staying there. It's also nice to visit someone you know in a foreign city, since they know exactly what to do and where to go. Plus, at this point, they might have a bucket list of their own to accomplish before they leave, so you might get to do some extraordinary things while you're there.

Back to Prague on Monday. After that, next time I board a plane will be May 26: Prague to London, London to Boston, landing at 9:50 p.m. local time. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. so in that first sentence were you implying that Ryan is not your friend?
    or did you mean your friend Ryan

    also from a design aspect, that red on gray burns my eyes.

    you beloved readership of 1

    ReplyDelete