Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Obama actually brought 'change!'

President Obama was here in Prague over the weekend to address the rotating Presidency of the European Union (it's would be as if the capital of the U.S. moved from Washington to New York to L.A. every six months), which is here from January to June. I missed him, unfortunately, but he stood true to his campaign word; he certainly brought change.

I hardly even recognize this place. No clouds. High of 70 degrees. Bright sun. Outdoor seating for restaurants everywhere. Old Town Square looks like one big festival...

OK, I'm done procrastinating. I was just too mesmerized on my way to school this morning not to share it. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my spring break blog this afternoon. Again, no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment