Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the road again

I contemplated staying in Prague this weekend since I've only done that once since February, but ultimately I decided that would be the wrong decision. This weekend is Spring Fest in Munich, which is supposedly the little brother to Oktoberfest held in, well, October.

The theme of this semester is "no regrets" and I don't want to be sitting in Framingham or Watertown (NESN studios) or Madison or Columbus, Ohio, for that matter, thinking, "Man, I wish I went to Munich for Spring Fest." That's why I'm hopping on a bus at 7 a.m. tomorrow and coming back around 5 a.m. Monday morning. I'm staying with a bunch of kids from my program and a bunch of their friends from various other Euro cities. It's also Becky's birthday, so she and some of her roommates from Florence will be there and Sam is coming from Dublin.

Jordan and Drew just got back from Munich and said it was their favorite European city they've visited thus far, Paris included. Bound to be a good time.

No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment