Friday, February 13, 2009

I spoke too soon

Yeah, about that Internet; it's nonexistent at this point in all of Templova. Once again I find myself in Top Secret Cafe stealing its free Internet this afternoon.

The fourth floor saga didn't last long; we moved into 4B last night to avoid further mayhem. 4B is different than 4A; I can't decide if I like it better or worse. It's only two bedrooms, so Max, Tyler and I now share a room. Not a big deal. There's still a kitchen, 2 1/2 bathrooms, and now we have a living room area that we didn't have before, with a big TV that has CNN, which is nice. There isn't quite as much space as in 4A, but I'm not going to complain. We'll be fine.

Not much else to report on. No Internet, but no more run-ins with the Czech law. Going to try and book a trip to Munich for next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment