Friday, February 20, 2009

Staying put

Unfortunately I won't be leaving the Czech Republic this weekend; we decided to stay here and hang out with Julie, Emily and Erica while they're on their visit from Barcelona. Brady and I were contemplating taking a 5am train to Budapest this morning, but we decided against it. No one else wanted to travel.

I'm a little disappointed, but we decided to take more advantage of the CR this weekend. Doug and I want to go to Plzen tomorrow and tour the beer factory. We'll see if that actually happens.

Again, somewhat disappointing, but we do have some good trips already planned; Swiss Alps next weekend, Barcelona, Italy, Amsterdam. I think I'm just getting a little antsy. Sometimes I forget we're going to be here for another three-plus months.

I have an interview with NESN via Skype in two hours, talking about my summer internship. Hopefully the Internet won't fail me...

No comments:

Post a Comment