Monday, February 16, 2009

Shh, don't scare it away

CEA was in our apartment this morning and the Internet is back. So of course, all six of us are sitting here frantically surfing the long, lost web, praying that we don’t lose our beloved connection. It sounds pathetic – and maybe it is – but you don’t really realized how dependent you are on the Internet until it’s stripped away from you. Browsing, travel plans, staying in touch; it’s become almost a necessity.

We stayed in Prague this weekend, going to local clubs and bars, trying to completely familiarize ourselves with the city. I do know my way around much better. Anna and Margaret came to visit Doug, Henry and Brady, so we hung out with them a bunch. Sarah, Dana and Chris went to Budapest. I’m a little jealous, so I think we’re going to go somewhere this weekend, one week before the ski trip to Interlaken, Switzerland. We’ll probably go to either Vienna or Germany, who knows? At least we can book stuff from our own rooms now.

OK, got to go do some homework and perhaps some laundry. I think I’m running out of boxers. Ciao (they say that here; stole it from the Italians).

No comments:

Post a Comment